IIM CAT Admission Apply 2018
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Common Admission Test CAT Admission 2018. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Before a prospective candidate makes a decision to appear for CAT 2018, he/she must visit the
website and/or read programme advertisement of the concerned IIM and specific programmes to
ensure accurate and updated information on which programmes they want to apply for, eligibility
requirements and admission processes.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) :
|General / OBC Candidates :
|| Rs. 1900/-
|SC/ ST/ Candidates (Constable ):
||Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Eligibility Details :
Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 50% Marks.
For SC/ ST Candidates : 45% Marks.
Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details.
|Application Start :
||08 August 2018
| Last Date For Registration :
|| 19 September 2018
| Last Date For Fee Payment :
||19 September 2018
|Exam Date :
|| 25 November 2018
| Admit Card Available :
||24 October 2018
Participating IIM :
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calkatta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur,
Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambahalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur,
Tirunchipalli, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam.
Course Details :
Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP)
Fellowship Programmes in Management (GPM, PHd)
Applying Method For IIM CAT Admission 2018 :
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is https://iimcat.ac.in/
- After that choose appropriate link of the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- Then Enter all your personal and educational information correctly in form and upload the Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph and signature in digital format.
- Verify the same and submit it within the given time period.
- On successful submission of application a reference number is generated. safe it for future use.
Application Registration :
- The registration window opens on 8th August, 2018 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on 19th September,
2018. The details will be available in the registration guide.
- At the time of registration, the candidates have to select any four Test Cities as per their preference
from the drop down menu. After the last date of registration, candidates will be allotted one among
the four preferred cities subject to availability. In the rare case that a candidate is not allotted any
of the preferred cities, he/she will be allotted a nearby city. The candidates can download the admit
cards from 24th October, 2018 till 25th November, 2018.
- CAT will be conducted in centers spread across around 147 test cities. Test cities will be mentioned
in CAT website and the name of the test centre will be indicated in the Admit Card.
- IIMs reserve the right to change or cancel any test centre / city and / or change the test time and
date at their own discretion.
- Candidates' CAT 2018 score card will be made accessible at the CAT website. Candidates may
also be intimated individually by SMS. The CAT results are likely be declared by second week of
January, 2019. CAT 2018 score is valid only till December 31, 2019 and will accordingly be
accessible on the website. Thereafter, no queries related to issuance of CAT 2018 score cards will
- Instances of any incorrect information or process violation detected at any stage of the selection
process will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and
he/she will not be allowed to appear for CAT in future. If such instances go undetected during the
current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take
place with retrospective effect
- Candidates must retain this Information Bulletin for future reference. Any dispute concerning CAT
2018 would be subject to jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of city
of Kolkata only.