Indian Navy UES Entry 2019 Apply 2018
Join Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for
the Admission of University Entry Scheme UES 2019. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification
Before Apply Online.
Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfil eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) Branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June
Location :All Inida
|General / OBC Candidates :
|| Rs. 00/-
|SC/ ST/ Candidates (Constable ):
||No Application Fee for any Category Candidates. Only Fill Application Form.
Age Limited :
Age Between 02/07/1995 to 01/07/1998
|Application Start :
||30 June 2018
| Last Date For Registration :
|| 30 July 2018
| Complete Form Last Date :
|| 30 July 2018
| SSB Interview :
|| December 2018 to April 2019
Candidates Passed/ Appearing in final Year BE/ B.Tech in Related Stream with 60% Marks.
||General Science (X)
||IT (Information Technology)
Process To Apply For Indian Navy UES Entry Recruitment :
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the rank of Sub Lieutenant on the date decided by the Integrated
Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy) [IHQ-MoD(N)]. The individuals who are granted PC will be entitled to a stipend
equal to Full Basic Pay of the Rank, while those granted SSC will be entitled for a stipend equal to Half Basic Pay of the Rank,
for the period from date of appointment to date of reporting at Naval Academy. This will be payable as a lump sum stipend at
the time of joining INA, Ezhimala for training. The individuals will be entitled to normal pay and allowances from the date they
report to a Naval Establishment for training or from the day the training commences, whichever is later.
- Candidates of Short Service Commission for GS(X), NA, IT and GS (Tech) (Engineering &Electrical) will serve for 10
years, extendable further by four years in two terms (02 + 02years). The extension is subject to vacancy/Service requirements/
performance/ willingness/medical eligibility at that time.
- Candidates of Short Service Commission NA & GS (Tech) may be offered Permanent Commission depending on
vacancies available, merit, performance, willingness, medical eligibility and service requirements
- The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in Jun 2019 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
- Candidates finally selected for UES, will be inducted as Officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks
Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments.
In case of Executive (General Service) entry, course duration of NOC at INA would be 44 weeks