Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 SSC officer
Indian Navy recruitment 2023 Recently , the official website of indian navy career i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in gives a chance or we can say an opportunity to those who want to be a part of indian navy branch. The indian navy is the naval branch of india through which the indian navy officers or we can say provide us a very good and decent job and also the opportunities to serve our efforts for India.They notify that some posts of navy officers for 12th plus candidates for male and female are vacant. here you can apply for indian navy vacancy .
In this article , we will tell you about the whole process and needs for the Indian navy recruitment 2023 then you can join indian navy .
People who are interested and eligible for the Indian navy recruitment 2023 can apply.
The official website of the Indian navy jobs that is government based recently gave an opportunity to those people who are interested to get in the navy.
We will tell you about the whole process of selection and also the method too.
They notify people about the vacancies of Indian navy MR, Apprentice, sailor, Tradesman, Agniveer, Ssc officer ,indian navy chief etc.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||01/06/2023|
|Application End Date||30/06/23|
|Application written Exam||August 2023|
Application Fee Details :
|Departmental Candidates||1000 Rupees|
|Other Candidates||500 Rupees|
Vacancy Details :
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Candidates Can Apply||Tamil Nadu|
|Vacancy Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||366||Diploma|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||145|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (TSP)||110|
Selection Process And Age Limit:
|Selection Process||Age Limit|
|Written Test, PET, Viva-Voce, and Special Marks||20 to 30 years|
Important Links :
Education Qualification For Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- Candidate must be passed out of 10th class
- ITI relevant trade
- Or it has a matriculation.
- Or the candidate must have the 10+2 equivalent from any recognized board and also have a knowledge of english.
The eligibility criteria Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 is small but you ( candidates) must have:
- The above given required educational qualifications and age limit is discussed below in the table .
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Application (How to Apply) :
You should have to follow the given rules for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, you have to open your chrome .
- Then , go to the official website of indian navy i.e. join indian navy.
- As if you are a new candidate on this website so Firstly you have to register with your valid email id and mobile number .
- As soon as you register on this website , and then click on the login, you will be able to fill the recruitment application form.
- Now you just have to click on the recruitment form button On the official dashboard of Join Indian Navy .
- Now you will be able to see an option of login.
- Just click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button , the application form will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill the form and it also requires some of your details and documents too.
- Details like address, qualifications, mobile number etc. And documents such as aadhar card, birth certificate, photo, signatures etc.
- Upload your documents to the site and after you fill up your form and submit your fees, and after this you’re done .
Important Note :
- Recheck your application form .
- Maintain a hard copy of the form for your future purpose .
Application fees :
- The application fees for General /OBC is : 0/- .
- The fees For SC/ST or women candidate or for ex servicemen is also 0/-
- You can pay through or the payment mode is UPI/ net banking/ debit card.
Indian Navy Age Limit :
- The minimum age limit is 18 years old .
- The maximum age limit is 25 years old.
- Age relaxation is as per the rules .
What is the Post date of the application form?
The arrival date of the application form is in Jan 2023.
What is the last date of application form?
The Last date of the application form is 14 May 2023.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Indian Navy Salary Details : Indian Navy Ranks and Salary
Indian navy officer salary details are given below , Below is the salary of Indian Navy according to the officer rank.Same Salary Package for Indian navy recruitment 2023
|RANK||LEVEL||PAY BAND (in Rs.)||MSP|
|VICE ADMIRAL AND EQUIVALENT||16||205400-224400||NIL|
|VCNS / C-IN-C/ EQUIVALENT||17||225000||NIL|
|CNS / EQUIVALENT||18||250000||NIL|
Navy Height in cm
Indian Navy Height for candidate must be 157cm .This is also the height requirement for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
Who is the chief of Indian Navy | Chief of Indian Navy
The current chief of Indian Navy is Admiral R. Hari Kumar . Admiral R. Hari Kumar is indian navy chief from 2021