Hey guys , hope you all are well . So , in today’s article we are going to tell you about the Tamilnadu sub inspector (SI) recruitment
2023 notification. The vacancies for SI recruitment were released By the official website for the post of sub inspector of police(taluk) , sub inspectors of police(AR) and sub inspectors of police (TSP)
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
|Vacancy Name||Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment|
|Vacancy Notification No||01/2023|
|Vacancy Registration At||Official website|
Important Dates :
|Application Start Date||01/06/2023|
|Application End Date||30/06/23|
|Application written Exam||August 2023|
Application Fee Details :
|Departmental Candidates||1000 Rupees|
|Other Candidates||500 Rupees|
Vacancy Details :
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Candidates Can Apply||Tamil Nadu|
|Vacancy Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||366||Diploma|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||145|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (TSP)||110|
Documents For Application :
Selection Process And Age Limit:
|Selection Process||Age Limit|
|Written Test, PET, Viva-Voce, and Special Marks||20 to 30 years|
Impoartant Links :
|Apply Online||Check Here (Wait for open Application 1st June 2023)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Notification 2023
Guys, the notification PDF of the Tamil nadu police sub inspector recruitment is 2 pages long and when you read the pdf , it will give you the information about the eligibility criteria, the process and method of the application for the recruitment. The candidates that are eligible for these posts can apply now.
The notification PDF was released by the official website of TNUSRB’s i.e. https:// www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/index.php on 5th May 2023 . This pdf contains the pay scale , the process of submission and filling of application form qmd dates and many other details. As we told you above that this notification contains the whole detail about the recruitment and we also have the same info in our this article.
And we will try our best to give you maximum info about recruitment via this article.
How to Apply For Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
The application process for Tamil nadu police sub inspector recruitment is not so long . It is expected to start in the first week of May 2023. As the release date was 5th May 2023 .
The process just contains some steps to apply for the sub inspector in Tamilnadu …
- Firstly you just open your browser.
- Now you have to visit the official website of the TNUSRB.i.e. https://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- If you are the new one on the website then you have to register first.
- Then you’ll be able to fill the application form.
- Now simply fill the application form and upload the documents that the form needs like; your Aadhaar card , birth certificate, marksheets of the required classes etc.
- Recheck your application form and keep a hard copy of it .
Eligibility Criteria :
- The eligibility criteria for tamil nadu police recruitment is not so long for the Tamilnadu police sub inspector post . As it includes that the candidate must be an Indian and must have one of the educational qualifications that are given below. The Tamil Nadu uniformed services recruitment board sub inspector recruitment’s minimum age is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years .
- Education qualifications….
The candidate must have a diploma or have a Bachelorette degree.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR TNUSRB'S RECRUITMENT 2023…
The selection process does not take so long as it just contains a computer based test ( cbt ) .or PET and VIVA VOCE.
The candidate has to give a cbt for the selection process and the documentation occurs. And viva voce and some special marks were also needed.
Some important documents required for the selection process.
Documents Must Be Needed For Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
- The scanned photocopy of the passport size photograph.
- Candidate’s Signatures copy.
- Educational certificate.
- Aadhaar card, birth certificate.
- Caste certificate( if required).
- Income certificate (if required).